Kentwood students "challenge" bullying | Education
Title (Max 100 Characters)
KENTWOOD, Mich. (WZZM) - Hundreds of students at East Kentwood High School are being challenged to break down barriers.
Thursday morning, students, faculty, and others from the community went through a series of anti-bullying programs. The hope is to curb teasing, violence, and oppression.
This is the second year for Challenge Day. It was launched after a special needs student made it his priority.
400 students took part in the activities.
Upcoming Events near Kentwood
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town: The Princeton Review names the nation's greenest colleges
- My Town EGR: Public Safety Director reminds riders to remember the helmet ordinance
- My Town EGR: Shuttered beauty boutique reopens as fitness store
- My Town: Lake Drive construction means driving detours
- My Town EGR: Water main flushing to start soon