One man shot at Kentwood house party | News
KENTWOOD, Mich. (WZZM)- A Kentwood shooting brought one party to a bitter end Saturday night.
It happened in the 900 block of Diane Street near Eastern Avenue just before midnight.
The shooting started as an altercation between the suspect and the victim.
The victim, an unidentified 22-year-old male, was shot in his side, but is expected to recover.
Party-goers say both the victim and the suspect knew people at the party. Police were given a detailed description of the suspect, who fled on foot.
Upcoming Events near Kentwood
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town: Head of ADAC Automotive to lead automotive supplier board
- My Town: Congressional candidates to hold public forums
- My Town: Construction underway on adult day care center
- My Town: Four fun ways to prepare for heading back to school
- My Town: Final days are here for British icon's garden art exhibit