One man shot at Kentwood house party | News
KENTWOOD, Mich. (WZZM)- A Kentwood shooting brought one party to a bitter end Saturday night.
It happened in the 900 block of Diane Street near Eastern Avenue just before midnight.
The shooting started as an altercation between the suspect and the victim.
The victim, an unidentified 22-year-old male, was shot in his side, but is expected to recover.
Party-goers say both the victim and the suspect knew people at the party. Police were given a detailed description of the suspect, who fled on foot.
Upcoming Events near Kentwood
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Grand Rapids police are investigating an overnight stabbing during an apparent robbery attempt.
- Break dance school celebrates 10 years of street dancing
- Outdoor watch party planned for MSU-Oregon game
- The Rapid gives annual update to Kent Co. commissioners
- Kris Spaulding helps Brewery Vivant find a new way of making merry