Kentwood couple's pregnancy parody goes viral | News
KENTWOOD, Mich. (WZZM) - A Kentwood couple's parody is gaining fame on the Internet.
Tommee and Angela Profitt created a video based off LMFAO's song, "Sexy and I Know It". After two days of taping, the couple posted the final version on YouTube Monday. Since then, it's gone viral, getting more than 229,000 hits.
"It's hilarious. We had no idea it was going to be anything like this at all," said Tommee Profitt with a laugh.
Tommee says he's made many videos for YouTube, but this is the first one his wife has agreed to be on camera for.
"I had to coax her to be on camera and it figures, the one time she agrees, the thing explodes; goes viral," he said. "I'm super proud of her and I owe her big time for this."
The couple is expecting their first child, a girl, within the next couple of days.
Upcoming Events near Kentwood
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town: Head of ADAC Automotive to lead automotive supplier board
- My Town: Congressional candidates to hold public forums
- My Town: Construction underway on adult day care center
- My Town: Four fun ways to prepare for heading back to school
- My Town: Final days are here for British icon's garden art exhibit