Kent District Library offering a deal on Overdue Books | News
The Kent District Library is offering a deal to people who are hoarding overdue books at home, in fear of having to pay that dreaded fee upon return.
For the week of May 7-13, the library is offering KDL cardholders the opportunity to return overdue books at no charge, but there are stipulations.
Cardholders of the KDL may visit any library branch, check in, and for every 10 minutes you spend in the library either listening or reading, you will be credited $1.00 toward your fine with a max of $10.00.
Check out those drawers, shelves and closets for books you may have overlooked and get them back to the library.
Upcoming Events near Kentwood
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town Ada/Cascade: Evangelical leaders discuss immigration reform
- My Town: New business brings vegan handbags, fashion benefits to Grand Rapids area
- My Town Cascade: Academy of Music in Grand Rapids celebrates new space
- My Town Kentwood: TSA expands prescreening option at Ford Airport
- Ada woman charged in fatal crash accepts plea
- My Town EGR: Snow hinders water meter readers for a second month
- My Town EGR: A way through life's transitions
- My Town EGR: City commissioners review Boulevard Bridge project March 3
- My Town EGR: Final performances of CLUE the musical
- My Town EGR: City commissioners to review Boulevard Bridge project plans