Kent District Library offering a deal on Overdue Books | News
The Kent District Library is offering a deal to people who are hoarding overdue books at home, in fear of having to pay that dreaded fee upon return.
For the week of May 7-13, the library is offering KDL cardholders the opportunity to return overdue books at no charge, but there are stipulations.
Cardholders of the KDL may visit any library branch, check in, and for every 10 minutes you spend in the library either listening or reading, you will be credited $1.00 toward your fine with a max of $10.00.
Check out those drawers, shelves and closets for books you may have overlooked and get them back to the library.
Upcoming Events near Kentwood
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town: Spectrum Integrated Care Campus welcomes first patients
- The pros and cons of six kinds of milk
- My Town: Cornerstone University 'Night of Nets' founder up for $10k charity prize
- Spectrum opens Integrated Care Campus on East Beltline
- My Town: Restaurant Week GR to include specials from 66 restaurants
- My Town EGR: City council approves tighter restrictions on panhandling
- My Town EGR: Lakeside Drive construction enters new phase
- My Town: Gaslight Village retailer welcomes new name and location
- My Town: Aquinas College professor elected to Lilly Fellows Program's national board
- My Town: Enjoy the Dog Days of Summer with dogs July 15