Drivers meet for snow plow olympics | News
KENTWOOD, Mich. (WZZM) -- On a day when some people spotted snow flakes in West Michigan, the Kent County Road Commission held its annual snow plow olympics.
It was held at the public works bulding on Breton Road SE in Kentwood.
Drivers from across Michigan compete to see who can best manuever their snow plow through a timed course.
WZZM 13 meteorologist Aaron Ofseyer also got the chance to get behind the wheel.
You can see how he did in this week's "Aaron's Adventure" this Saturday on the WZZM 13 Weekend Morning News beginning at 6 a.m.
Upcoming Events near Kentwood
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town: Spectrum Integrated Care Campus welcomes first patients
- The pros and cons of six kinds of milk
- My Town: Cornerstone University 'Night of Nets' founder up for $10k charity prize
- Spectrum opens Integrated Care Campus on East Beltline
- My Town: Restaurant Week GR to include specials from 66 restaurants
- Local athlete preparing for triathlon world championship
- My Town EGR: City council approves tighter restrictions on panhandling
- My Town EGR: Lakeside Drive construction enters new phase
- My Town: Gaslight Village retailer welcomes new name and location
- My Town: Aquinas College professor elected to Lilly Fellows Program's national board