Sam's Joint restaurants are up for sale | News
(WZZM) - A popular chain of locally-owned West Michigan restaurants is up for sale.
Sam's Joint restaurants throughout West Michigan are listed for sale on the Wisinski of West Michigan website.
MiBiz.com reports that Sam Bravata, the owner and founder of the restaurants is looking to exit the restaurant business and retire. Bravata is in his 80's and opened his first restaurant, the Caledonia location, in 1977.
Sam's Joint has locations in Alaska, Caledonia, Coopersville, Dutton, Kentwood, Middleville, Norton Shores, Plainwell and Rockford.
Upcoming Events near Kentwood
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town: Enjoy the Dog Days of Summer with dogs July 15
- My Town EGR: Final 'Concerts In The Park' performance July 15
- My Town EGR: West Catholic students to earn credits from Aquinas College
- My Town EGR: Panhandling restrictions clear first hurdle
- My Town EGR: Free performance by The Puddle Sharks July 8