Sam's Joint restaurants are up for sale | News
(WZZM) - A popular chain of locally-owned West Michigan restaurants is up for sale.
Sam's Joint restaurants throughout West Michigan are listed for sale on the Wisinski of West Michigan website.
MiBiz.com reports that Sam Bravata, the owner and founder of the restaurants is looking to exit the restaurant business and retire. Bravata is in his 80's and opened his first restaurant, the Caledonia location, in 1977.
Sam's Joint has locations in Alaska, Caledonia, Coopersville, Dutton, Kentwood, Middleville, Norton Shores, Plainwell and Rockford.
Upcoming Events near Kentwood
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Grand Rapids police are investigating an overnight stabbing during an apparent robbery attempt.
- Break dance school celebrates 10 years of street dancing
- Outdoor watch party planned for MSU-Oregon game
- The Rapid gives annual update to Kent Co. commissioners
- Kris Spaulding helps Brewery Vivant find a new way of making merry