Sam's Joint restaurants are up for sale | News
(WZZM) - A popular chain of locally-owned West Michigan restaurants is up for sale.
Sam's Joint restaurants throughout West Michigan are listed for sale on the Wisinski of West Michigan website.
MiBiz.com reports that Sam Bravata, the owner and founder of the restaurants is looking to exit the restaurant business and retire. Bravata is in his 80's and opened his first restaurant, the Caledonia location, in 1977.
Sam's Joint has locations in Alaska, Caledonia, Coopersville, Dutton, Kentwood, Middleville, Norton Shores, Plainwell and Rockford.
Upcoming Events near Kentwood
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town Ada/Cascade: Evangelical leaders discuss immigration reform
- My Town: New business brings vegan handbags, fashion benefits to Grand Rapids area
- My Town Cascade: Academy of Music in Grand Rapids celebrates new space
- My Town Kentwood: TSA expands prescreening option at Ford Airport
- Ada woman charged in fatal crash accepts plea
- My Town EGR: Snow hinders water meter readers for a second month
- My Town EGR: A way through life's transitions
- My Town EGR: City commissioners review Boulevard Bridge project March 3
- My Town EGR: Final performances of CLUE the musical
- My Town EGR: City commissioners to review Boulevard Bridge project plans