Job Fair looks to fill 50 positions | News
KENTWOOD, Michigan (WZZM) - Consumer Services Incorporated is looking to fill 50 positions at a job fair Tuesday. The non-profit mental health agency has openings for case managers and receptionists.
C-S-I will provide case management services for Kent County starting in September. The job fair is at the Ramada Plaza Hotel on 28th Street near the Woodland Mall from 11 am until 7 pm.
You can find out more information about C-S-I and the job fair at their website consumerservicesinc.org.
Upcoming Events near Kentwood
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town: The Princeton Review names the nation's greenest colleges
- My Town EGR: Public Safety Director reminds riders to remember the helmet ordinance
- My Town EGR: Shuttered beauty boutique reopens as fitness store
- My Town: Lake Drive construction means driving detours
- My Town EGR: Water main flushing to start soon