Job Fair looks to fill 50 positions | News
KENTWOOD, Michigan (WZZM) - Consumer Services Incorporated is looking to fill 50 positions at a job fair Tuesday. The non-profit mental health agency has openings for case managers and receptionists.
C-S-I will provide case management services for Kent County starting in September. The job fair is at the Ramada Plaza Hotel on 28th Street near the Woodland Mall from 11 am until 7 pm.
You can find out more information about C-S-I and the job fair at their website consumerservicesinc.org.
Upcoming Events near Kentwood
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- New uniform requirement begins at GRPS middle schools
- Grand Rapids police are investigating an overnight stabbing during an apparent robbery attempt.
- Break dance school celebrates 10 years of street dancing
- Outdoor watch party planned for MSU-Oregon game
- The Rapid gives annual update to Kent Co. commissioners