Job Fair looks to fill 50 positions | News
KENTWOOD, Michigan (WZZM) - Consumer Services Incorporated is looking to fill 50 positions at a job fair Tuesday. The non-profit mental health agency has openings for case managers and receptionists.
C-S-I will provide case management services for Kent County starting in September. The job fair is at the Ramada Plaza Hotel on 28th Street near the Woodland Mall from 11 am until 7 pm.
You can find out more information about C-S-I and the job fair at their website consumerservicesinc.org.
Upcoming Events near Kentwood
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town Ada/Cascade: Evangelical leaders discuss immigration reform
- My Town: New business brings vegan handbags, fashion benefits to Grand Rapids area
- My Town Cascade: Academy of Music in Grand Rapids celebrates new space
- My Town Kentwood: TSA expands prescreening option at Ford Airport
- Ada woman charged in fatal crash accepts plea
- My Town EGR: Snow hinders water meter readers for a second month
- My Town EGR: A way through life's transitions
- My Town EGR: City commissioners review Boulevard Bridge project March 3
- My Town EGR: Final performances of CLUE the musical
- My Town EGR: City commissioners to review Boulevard Bridge project plans